Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Almost 1 month




Well here I am almost 1 month later after having Quinn. She is such a great baby, and the kids just love her to death. Sometimes they love her so much that it drives me nuts. They want to hold her non stop but i guess it is ok. I am so lucky to have had 3 healthy beautiful children.
Ok so funny story. A couple days ago Andon was getting out of the bath and he hit himself between the legs and was really hurting and he said " Mom when you were little did you do that and hurt yourself really bad" I kind of laughed and told him "No i do not have a pee pee so it never hurt mom like it hurt you" He said just kind of laughed and then he said " well when is Avas pee pee going to grow in" I explained that all dads, grandpas and boys have pee pees and girls dont have them and they never will have a pee pee like what the boys have. He was shocked. He just kept saying i just don't get it. That sucks to be a girl then. I could not help but laugh. I love being a mom!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly Krew said...

WOW, she is adorable! See even when they get big they can make you smile! Who says cuteness grows out as they get older! I can not wait to see you guys in 1 month!

Cram Family said...

I cant believe how big she is getting!! That is so funny what Andon Said that just cracked me up!!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! Just absolutely Beautiful Britt!! Andon is so funny. I was just bustin a gut reading that. How suprised woul you be if Ava did grow a willy? Hahahaha. So funny. Thanks for sharing that great story! Love you!