Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome Alivia Quinn


Well if you have not heard by now we have welcomed our second daughter into our family on Thursday June 3rd at 8:33 am. She is absolutley beautiful and such a blessing to our family already. She was 7 LBS 2 oz and 191/2inches long.

The whole thing was great. The epidural was a little much this time they accually had to do it 4 times before they got it right. They had a resident doing it so I guess that is why they had to do it 4 times before they got it right, But i didn't feel a thing so i guess it all worked out. My back is pretty bruised up but that is alright. When they pulled her out they had a little bit of a difficult time because of all the scaring from my previous sections so they had to have the nurse literally on top pushing on my abdomen to get her out while the doctor was pulling on the incision. I really didn't feel it to bad at the time but now man am i sore. The whole thing was great especially since we have a healthy little girl. I was so scared on the table that i kept thinking ok maybe this should be the last one, But once it was over i kept thinking how selfish that would be to not have anymore because of the pain. I will get over the pain. We are so lucky to have Alivia in our lives. Thanks everyone for all your help. It means a lot. I will probably be needing more help for the next little bit, But please know how much we appriciate it.

10 comments:

Kelly Krew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Krew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Krew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Krew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick and Collette said...

Alivia is soooo cute! I want more pictures. I'm so glad everything went well. I can't wait to meet her. I want to help out. Please let me know what I can do. Good luck with the recovery and adjusting to being a mother of THREE!!!!

Cram Family said...

Such a cute picture!! She is just so cute!! I cant wait to see her this weekend it is going to b so much fun!! I am glad that you are doing as good as you can and glad it is you going through the recovery this time and not me because I dont think Icould handle that c-section crap again!! You are awesome to be able to go through it 3 times now what a strong women you are! Love ya

Brooke said...

congrats!! I'm so glad you've been updating your blog!! it's been fun to see what your family is up to!

Melanie said...

woo hoo!! congratulations!!! She looks so beautiful!

Grant and Teresa said...

Congratulations Adam and Brittney! She is absolutely beautiful! If you need anything please let Grant and me know! We would love to help in any way we can! I can't wait to see her!

Jolene_Gary said...

Alivia is so cute....just like Ava and Andon. You guys have the cutest kids.