Thursday, June 3, 2010

Freaking out!!!!!

Ok so yesterday I was so calm. Like I have been through this c section thing before all will be great. Last night went to bed. DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL! Tossed and turned all night scared to death to be cut open again this morning. Now i am up cleaning the house again that i already cleaned all day yesterday. Oh my heck it is 417 i have to be to the hospital in about an hour and 45 minutes. I feel like I have never done this before and i am so nervous, my head is pounding and i think i may puke. Well I guess this will be my last post until probably Sunday or Monday or whenever i get around to it again. Pray for me i think I may really need it this time.

3 comments:

Kelly Krew said...

WOW, Brittney on Steroids, so this is what this looks like. By the time you see this you will know everything went fine and you are freaking out for nothing, so blog already so we can see her! I Love you!

Cram Family said...

You are so funny!! I guess all the talk about c-sections yesterday scared you. We probably shoud not have done that to you. Im sure tha everything went fine and that it is all worth it now!! Love you! See you in a week

Tiffini said...

Can't wait to see her congrats, {I heard you already had her :)}